Sunday, August 15, 2010

GIVING UP



 Almost three weeks ago, I deposited a little amount on my Eon card so I can verify my Paypal account and to buy my own domain, too. I heard from friends and I've also been reading a lot about it in the internet that buying my own domain would make me enjoy lots and lots of opportunities in earning money online. Like in just a couple of days after you buy your own domain, you'll be able to write posts left and right and here and there. But i'm getting discouraged already. Honestly, I almost gave up last week because there seems to be no change at all....nothing... I've been having problems sending tickets to the sites that I've joined in making money online. I sent them tickets informing them to update my URL from the previous one to the new one. Some sent their replies already and some didn't. I tried writing a post but when I tried pasting back my post's URL to the advertiser, an error occurred. It was like, "What??? I have thought hard about what I should write, but an error will just occur and I can't send it because of the URL thingy???" 


But good thing that a very dear friend of mine who's also a blogger really encouraged me not to give up. He kept pushing and pushing me to write again and post as much as I can. And after talking with him for like hours, he was successful in convincing me not to give up blogging. So I also thought that from this moment on I shouldn't focus myself on making money online but to rekindle my passion in writing and to just write posts from my heart and being able to inspire other readers. That should be my first goal--- to post something relevant, essential, inspiritional, and posts that can encourage others. :) So again, I'd like to thank my friend Christian, for not giving up on me. :) You can also visit his site at Christian's Music. Be inspired! 


5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Yup, giving up is not an option. Keep on blogging, you'll reap the benefit of having your won domain soon esp if you have high PR..

Wifey10 said...

I haven't got my own domain as well, bago lang naman ako but I thought it's more on your passion rather than what you can get in it. You have a lovely blog so why not give up!Following you in fact :P.. Happy week ahead!
http://alwaysfilipina.blogspot.com/

Karen Chayne said...

yes sis! sakto si christian. ayaw lang sa pag focus nga maka earn ka sa blogging. basta padayon lang ug post.. ,k?

Christian Magoncia said...

I told you...blogging is the main reason why you're earning. So focus on blogging not on earning! We'll get there...one day!

Junneth said...

Yes, just enjoy sis and you will reap the harvest. God is just testing your patience. Your story inspired me, (I am new to this world- blogger's world) even reminded me of my goal. The primary goal is to inspire others through my post.Maybe the second or the third is to earn. Our labor will not be in vain. Keep going!