Saturday, August 14, 2010

TSMSS: THANK YOU - The Katinas




THANK YOU


Just a little while longer I wanna pray
Can't get You off my mind so I came to say
Thank You Lord, just for loving me, alright
Many times I do forget
Every need that You have met
Oh thank You Lord, I know You're showing me
You are there when I am down and out
You're holding me, Your love is so amazing
Oh it changed me

CHORUS
Here I am with all I have
Raise my hands to worship You
I wanna say thank you, oh thank you
For everything, for who You are
You cover me, You touch my heart
I wanna say thank you

I could have died in my sin but You saved me
Didn't have any hope at all
You gave me peace divine, strength to carry on
I should have been the one to pay
But instead You took my place
Amazing grace, it's more than just a song
Even though I don't deserve Your love for me
You look beyond my fault and You showed me mercy

CHORUS

I wanna say thank you for the sun
Lord we thank you for the rain
Thank you for the love You gave



                    I just wanna thank God for His faithfulness in my life, for His unconditional love. For His tender mercies that are new every single day. For everything He has done for me. THANK YOU, LORD, for saving me, for picking me up from that miry place. I don't deserve Your love for me but You look beyond my mistakes and showed me mercy. So once again, THANK YOU!!!  










2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful..He looked beyond my fault and showed me mercy. Praise the Lord!

BARBIE said...

A beautiful reminder of His great love!