Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Vacation, Vacation, Vacation!


  Ever since I was a little child, I have been used to travelling because my parents used to travel but just within the country, though. But just a year ago, my mom, my sister and her family, and I had our first ever out of the country escapade. We went to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Not in my wildest dreams that I’d be able to visit that place. Though I have always wanted to travel to other countries but it was so unexpected that it would be Malaysia where I can have my first out of the country visit. We had lots of fun during the trip. We visited historical places in Malaysia, like the Petronas Towers which became the tallest buildings of the world a few years ago, next to the King’s palace, to the museum, down to its shopping malls. We have even stayed in a 7-star hotel there. It was indeed an absolutely awesome trip. Since then, my family and I are always patiently waiting for air fare promos. And just early this year, we have booked for a trip to Hongkong on February 2011 and grabbed our last minute hotel deals. We have always wanted to get a cheaper air fare and hotel accommodation so we can splurge our money for other stuff. LOL. But yeah, I’m looking forward for our next family escapade on February 2011! ‘Hope everything will be fine during that time! J  

0 comments: