Friday, November 26, 2010

Manila Trip No More

          I blogged about this months ago that the whole family was able to book tickets for a trip to Manila in time for my mom's birthday on November 29th. But just last week, mama decided that she won't join the trip for some reasons. We got a bit disappointed because it was supposed to be a family trip. So days after, I decided to stay here with mama, too. Though, yeah, the tickets will be put to waste but I would rather stay with my mom here than trying to have fun in another place while my mom here is alone.Anyway, there will always be next time, as we say. :) Our next scheduled trip will be on February 2011, in Hongkong. So might as well look forward to that but it's still in accordance to God's plans. :)

1 comments:

ALBERT said...

Hope you spent quality time with your mother.

Godbless you and your family
Stay safe always

Pls comment in my articles if you have time and post some questions, clarification or some other shared ideas ( I'll appreciate it)