Friday, November 12, 2010

Never Ever Come Back

             Five years ago, I had allergies. What’s worse? It was on my face! It looked like really big zits all over my face. At first just one pimple came out. Then it sprouted like mushrooms. I was so down then because I was so ashamed to face people. My family kept on telling me not to worry about it. But how should I not worry?  
             I heard them say those were just pimples. Some said impurities of the body, and some said allergies from food or medications. I tried different soaps, even acne products, and tried almost everything just to get rid of it. Good thing there was one acne product that worked for me. Whew! I got so relieved after that phase in my life. I would really wish it will never come back again, never ever again.

0 comments: