Thursday, November 4, 2010

Skywatch Friday and LATSOF: ALONE

             It's like a painting but mind you, it's definitely not. I titled it "ALONE" because I was trying to point out the little shanty alone and surrounded with mangroves. 
                Imagine yourself living in this house. Can you? Well, this would remind us how we should be thankful everyday of how blessed we are for living in wonderful houses, together with our family, with complete furniture, appliances, and other stuff. 
Wanna see more photos of the sky? Visit SkyWatch Friday and Looking at the Sky on Friday sites.

3 comments:

Design It Chic said...

Hi Joey! This picture is amazing and reflects such deeper significance. I am now following you thanks to Fun Follow Friday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :) Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Great SWF photo, and I never forget how lucky I am...
Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great shot! It does look like a painting.