Sunday, November 7, 2010

Visit the Salon, Dear!

       Just last week, Thursday to be exact, my boyfriend accompanied me to the salon. It’s about a year since my last visit to the salon. So that would simply mean that my hair has gotten really longer. I haven’t visited the salon for a long time for two reasons. First, I get really so lazy when I think about going there. And second is I have wanted to keep my hair long. I’ve been doing my own hair treatment like hair spa, hair wax, hair cellophane, and hot oil here at home, too. But I still got split ends so finally I to get it trimmed. 
         So I grabbed my wallet and pick up some of the hair salon business cards I’ve saved over the years. When we arrived there, I had it a little bit shortened at the front part and got it styled, too. Hmmm. However, when I saw the result, I was a bit disappointed with the result because my hair got frizzier. I hate to look at it so much. So now I’m scheduled to have my hair re-bonded since it’s been a year now since the last time I had it done. I really can’t wait for it already. I want it to be done as soon as possible or before our family vacation on November 27th-29th. Excited much!!!

0 comments: