Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ensure Your Future


             For the past two months, my mom has been encouraging me to save my earnings and not to spend much on unnecessary things. She actually sells insurance as a sideline after her 8am-5pm day job. Mom has been so into it for the past months and she’s really convincing me to invest my money in it. I guess it would also be beneficial for me because I don’t get to spend much with other things anymore but rather save my earnings and enjoy it 10 years from now. 
              Not just that, nowadays we have to secure our future because we never know what’s going to happen. We might be sick tomorrow, experience an accident the next day, you know, these kinds of things. We don’t have a hold of it. So we better be prepared before it’s too late. So my friends, decide now. There are a lot of insurance companies nowadays that offer amazing benefits for the people like the Blue Cross NC. They offer variety of plans such as dental insurance, student health insurance, temporary health insurance, and term life insurance. So what are you waiting for? Go and secure your future by investing your money for an insurance plan.

0 comments: