Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Home Speakers

           Just last night, after our work, my family went  to the mall. My sister and her husband proceeded to the appliance store to buy a gas range because their range was broken yesterday morning. It would cost them much if they will try to fix their old cooking range so they decided to buy a new one. 
          However, while they were still choosing what brand to buy, my mom, my boyfriend, and I went roaming around the appliance store. Then suddenly, my mom called me and pointed to out the home speakers to which she liked so much. She has been dreaming one to be placed in her room. I thought we would be bringing a box of speakers last night. But unfortunately, mom wasn't able to bring her credit card with her. So she decided to buy it on Saturday, instead. We were actually exited and happy to have a home theater system at home, especially that we love watching movies, and doing videoke and singing at the top of our lungs.

0 comments: