Thursday, March 31, 2011

Invitations Here and There

                 Since January of this year, I have received several invitations already from different people and different occasions. Most of them are wedding invitations. Waaaah. I want to make my own wedding invitations and send them to my friends, too. But sadly, I still can't. Not until we (my boyfriend and I) get to save enough money for our BIG DAY. And talking about invitations, my friends recommended a site to me which offers various invitations in low and affordable prices. They make fabulous birthday invitations, gorgeous wedding invitations, anniversaries, baby showers, bridal showers, engagements, and corporate events. They even make baptism and communion invitations, too. You just name it and they have it. They don't just make any invitation but they make it with perfection. Wow. I was in awe when I saw the site. I probably would recommend it to my friends, too.  

0 comments: