Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: It's Freezing Cold!























Hi, guys!!! :) It's Wordless Wednesday time again. :) So you might be wondering who's in this picture? Uhmm. It's ME! Did you remember my post last week about my niece sleeping at the Hong Kong Airport lobby? Oh, yes. They got a picture of me, too. Grrrr. It was really cold at that time. I wasn't used to the "wintery" weather. Good thing we brought this blue and flowery blanky. And there was nothing to do but to take a rest while waiting for the sunrise. :)
     Now, grab your Wordless photos and link it up to HERE.

3 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

LOL! At least you're keeping warm!

teJan said...

hahhahhah! hmm made me sleepy too:)

GagayMD said...

hello te joana!

thanks for dropping by at my site.. :D

by the way, naadd n nako imu mga blogs sa three blogs naku..hope you can add my three blogs too in your three blogs oso.. :D GodBless po!TC!


Im..but GAGAY.
Pinoy-MD
The Latest Buzzzz