Saturday, April 2, 2011

Godmother's Gift

                  The last time I checked, the day of my best friend's daughter's Christening is not set yet. Since I am a  godmother of my best friend's first baby, I would be generous enough to give hers gifts in various occasions. Peatchy said that it is going to be this month but they are still choosing the best day considering their family and friends availability. Well, I thought that I got to be ready for it. So  I tried surfing the net for a unique gift to give her. I was able to get a lot of ideas but there's one thing that I so love and would probably choose to buy it. That is the ergo baby carrier. It's so comfortable to use. It's lightweight, machine washable, and it has a generous amount of padding on the shoulders and waist. Wow!  I, am excited to buy and give it. :) It's really great to give. :)

0 comments: