Friday, May 27, 2011

Pink Fridays: Czeska in Pink

My pink post is up! :) Here's a picture of my 5-year-old niece, Czeska, wearing a pink dress with matching pink slippers. :) Good thing her dad was able to capture this act of Czeska. :) Happy Pink Fridays, my fellow lovely bloggers! ;) Don't forget to visit my other pinkylicious posts at my Pink Reflections and Unraveling Mysteries blogs. I appreciate comments a lot, too. And don't forget to visit other participants, as well. Mwah! Blessings! ;)

5 comments:

teJan said...

hahhaha..cute, it gave me a good laugh:)

my pf is up too at www.me-mymestizas.com :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

She's gorgeous!

Pink Tonic at y home page, have a great weekend!

Shengkay said...

cute cute! mga bata talga ang aarte..

Late visiting from Pink Friday! :) have a nice day!
My Pink Entry

Orange Tuesdays is open already you might want to join sis..

Cheerful said...

wow, that's a cute one, very charming! have a great week! :)

RUBY Caberte said...

This is so cute! By the way, where is this place? Sa Cagayan de Oro City ni??

Thanks for playing Pink Fridays!!!