Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wednesday Whites: Toilet Seat Cleaner

         It's Thursday but I'm posting my Wednesday Whites. :) Lol. I don't care. Better late than never (my usual excuse). My featured photo for this week is a toilet seat cleaner which I saw at Hong Kong International Airport toilet. Hmmm. I intentionally took a picture of it because I know I won't see something like this in the Philippines' airport or in any public toilet in my country and I got excited to show them off with my friends, too. Lol.
        It's not too late yet, better post your Whites now. :) Happy Thursday! :)

2 comments:

purethoughts said...

hi Jo!! haha you are so funny! this photo got me curious also. thanks for joining us this week JO! yes better late than never!! :)

t raya

Shengkay said...

At least Thurs ka..ako malala kasi Friday na..hahaha..

Visiting from WW..my Wednesday White is up..
Mama Shengkay Orange Tuesdays is still up till tomorrow. You might want to join..