Thursday, August 18, 2011

ME THE GODMOTHER


         In our home country we have a culture of getting godparents for infants or babies on their christening. Since I have many married friends with babies, I am always taken as one of the godmothers. Sometimes it could be difficult since in our culture, godparents are expected to give gifts on their birthdays and on Christmas.
   
         Maybe next time if someone asks me to be the baby’s godparent, I would sponsor christening invitations from invitationbox.com which would also serve as my gift for the baby. Aside from giving the baby unique invitation cards, I can give him or her something to cherish when he or she sees the invitation in the baby album. It would cost me, I’m sure, but there is nothing as fulfilling as being remembered as the godmother who gave out invitations with unique and amazing designs!

0 comments: