Thursday, October 6, 2011

Master Chef - Philippine Edition

       I have already said this before, I love to watch reality TV shows and cooking shows. In fact, Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen are two of my favorite cooking shows. I get carried away and would always keep drooling with all those mouth-watering foods the contestants cook.

        Two months ago, one of the countries leading TV network here in the Philippines bought a franchise of the Master Chef cooking show and they were so busy auditioning all over the country. But they strictly stated that an applicant must not or should not be a into cooking jobs or employed as a hotel Chef or Head Cook Jobs because the show will only cater contestants who simply loves cooking and not those who do it professionally.

         I am so excited to watch the cooking show with all the Filipinos showing off their cooking skills in the whole world. :)

0 comments: