Friday, June 4, 2010

FRIDAY FILL-INS #2

                                             



And...here we go!

1. Though I haven't been there yet but, Paris (would be)  my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember the bullies who made me cry a lot! :(
3. Being a good listener makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, reminds me that summer's gone and rainy season is here. 
5. Parasailing or Bungee jumping to the highest bungee jump in the world (Macau Tower) is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows every little detail about me. 
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another "siomai Friday" with my co-teachers, tomorrow my plans include our Praise and Worship practice and Sunday, I want to go to church and hear God's message for me. :) 



2 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

reflective and fun!

Anonymous said...

Paris is indeed a lovely sight! I'm a teacher, too, and love to hear God's message for me so we have those things in common. Blessings on your weekend!