Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I MISS IN-LINE SKATING!

      When I was like 6 or 7 years old I used to skate with my sister and my cousins. When weekend comes, we would be so excited because our parents would allow us to go to the mall to skate. It was like a very enjoyable stage of my life. At first, I got so scared that what I would do was to stay on the side rails and patiently learning how to do it. I had a lot of bruises before because I always slip on the floor. There was also one instance that the bearings of the skate were loosened, but fortunately I was able to notice it because if not I would have faced danger at that time. It was really fun, thought, despite the bruises. And after a year of skating, our parents gave us a memorable present, ROLLER BLADES! Woohoo! It was indeed a precious moment to remember in my life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet.
I knew those moments.
Happy Tuesday!