Friday, January 7, 2011

First Birthday Party

         This February will be the 1st birthday of one of my godchildren. So her parents are really busy nowadays preparing for her party.--from the 1st birthday cake, to the venue, the loot bags, then down to the 1st birthday invitations.  I may not have experienced of having my own baby yet, but I know the excitement they feel in preparing for the party. I had once experienced that a couple of years ago with my niece’s 1st birthday. I helped my sister organize and we decided to have a Disney character theme party. So we contacted a party organizer to make the work easier. Thankfully it went well. The party was a blast. So I guess, that’s how my friends feel nowadays for their daughter’s birthday. I hope everything will also be great. And I am also thinking of a best gift for our little angel. :) 

0 comments: