Sunday, January 2, 2011

BlackBerry Torch or an iPad?

My family and I went to a store which sells cellphones, cameras, and other latest gadgets in the market today. The day my netbook was bought, my mom also bought an iPod touch 4th gen for herself. Upon seeing that my sister wants to sell her iPod touch 2nd generation and upgrade it to the latest 4th gen. But my sister is still choosing among the 3---iPod touch 4th gen, iPad, or the blackberry torch or the blackberry storm. She almost bought her own iPad last Christmas when she saw it in the store but but when she thought of the blackberry that she’s been dreaming of a few months back, she decided to give herself a week to think about what she’s really going to buy. So for us, we’ll just wait and see. :) I'm just hoping she gets to buy what she really wants. 

0 comments: