Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What To Do With Acne?

          Yesterday, I had a blast together with my co-workers. We haven’t seen each other for quite a while so we didn’t let the chance pass but to enjoy each minute together. As expected, each one must have to share something or anything that’s been going on with our own lives. So when my other friend’s turn came, we were kind of bothered about her concern. It was the growing acne on her face. I remembered her as one of the prettiest gals in the group but when I saw her back, she’s got pimples all over her face. As she was sharing, she’s been mentioning acne solutions that she has tried and she wants to know if we can help her in any way. Then we tried to advice her to visit a dermatologist for a better check up. And good that she agreed. 

0 comments: