Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Scary Activities for Halloween

      A day ago, on my other blog, I posted my short article about costume attires used by my nieces and nephews in the States. Now I will be talking something related to a particular holiday which is perfect with costume attires. This event is no other than the Halloween.

               Halloween is celebrated or observed mostly in western countries every 31st of October. House owners decorated indoor halloween décor to make it more realistic. And there are a lot of scary yet fun activities to be done during this day. Some of them are the carving jack-o'-lanterns, visiting every available haunted attractions or horror houses, sharing with friends the scariest stories they know, watching horror movies, attending costume parties, and the must not be forgotten trick-or-treating activity.

                Whew! I'm scared of a lot of things but I can face them with my family and friends. How about you? What do you usually do during the 31st of October? What's your most unforgettable Halloween experience?

0 comments: