Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Need Two New Pairs of Shoes

           Since I am up to traveling a lot, either with my family or with my friends, aside from clothes and other necessary things to bring, one important thing I need to consider is to bring a very comfortable sandals or shoes. I must say not just one pair but at least, too.

            Just recently, my family were able to book our tickets to Singapore. Oh well, this is one big out of the country trip I need to prepare to. I am pretty sure there's going to be a lot of walking with it so I need at least two pairs of sandals. However, I have a problem in choosing shoes or sandals. I see to it that it's durable, comfortable to wear, and fashionable at the same time just like the easy spirit sandals which I found in the net. I know I still have time to save for it and get it shipped.

          How about you? How many pairs of shoes do you need when you travel? Would be glad if you share it with me, too. :)

0 comments: