Tuesday, July 26, 2011

B-meg vs. Ginebra: My Second PBA Experience

As part of the plan, we went to Araneta Coliseum in Cubao, Quezon City to watch the 2011 PBA Governor's cup last Sunday. We were still enjoying the rides at Enchanted Kingdom when we contacted two of our friends to buy PBA tickets and to reserve seats for us. Thank God they were able to buy tickets. Actually, that was my second time to watch the PBA games. But that was like 14 years ago with my dad. And I'm glad that I got to watch again with my friends this time. And we are somehow 'lucky' because it was B-meg vs. Ginebra. Half of us are fans of B-meg and the other half for Ginebra. 
So here are some photos of our PBA experience. 

Forgive me. It's blurry. 

Here are my friends: Rio, Justin, and Leah. 
Me and Mark. 
Peachy and Francis
Lloyd. 

7 comments:

purethoughts said...

wow it must be fun to watch a real game! i only watch on tv. haha! thanks for sharing your whites this week jo!

t raya

Verna Luga said...

watch it lang pud on TV.. lol.. great experience JO... was here for WW... see you back @ http://www.virtualwanderer.info/ for my WW.. thanks

PL said...

how i wish i was still single jo... hahaha! so that i can go travel anywhere... hope to see the real game pud, someday.... was here for WW!

http://www.mommypinks.com/2011/07/27/wednesday-whites-white-eyes/

Unknown said...

It was more than a decade ago the last time I was at the Araneta Coliseum. Anyway, was here for WW. Mine is @Mom's Place.

kat

Cheerful said...

must be fun to watched it live...i'm ginebra fan eversince! hehehe! visiting from WW, have a great week. :)

Nancy Janiola said...

Wow! It must have been a fun experience..

Late visit here for WW! Enjoy he weekend ahead!

Mine is up here:
http://www.iblogtoday.info/2011/07/27/ww-5-a-must-have/

Unknown said...

omg i thought you guys were there when nba stars playes against philippine players lol.. anyways it has always been my dream to watch the real game...